Sunday 3 April 2016

Where have you been?

Hello everyone.

I've been gone for a fair few months now, and before I got back into blogging regularly (which I hope to do), I thought I'd write a little post to announce my return.

I had a few months off because I had absolutely no motivation. I love my blog, and it's taken me quite a bit of time to get it to where I want it, so I didn't want to post content that I wasn't completely happy with.

I've made a very long list of posts I'd like to write, and I'm aiming to post every Sunday, at around 4pm - 5pm. I'm very sorry to anyone who liked to read my blog, but I'm getting back into it now and I'll hopefully be posting a lot more regularly.

Also, please bare with me for the next few weeks as I get back into blogging, I'm currently dealing with bad internet so posts might not be of the best quality, and the overall look of my blog might need some editing.


----- Olivia Rose -----

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! I've really missed seeing your blogpost. I've been blogging very inconsistently recently too, but I'm back on track now. I put up my Liebster Award post just now, and tagged you in it :) I'd love to see what you answer for the questions!

    theamandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete