Sunday 26 July 2015

Hand Luggage Essentials

I'm going on holiday next week, so I thought I'd show you what I'm taking in my hand luggage. I've tried to keep it simple because I don't want to take up too much space.


The first thing I'm taking in my hand luggage is my laptop. I'm taking this because I'm hoping to watch a film on it, and also I was always told to take any valuables in my hand luggage because your suitcase gets thrown around a fair bit.


The next thing I'm obviously taking is my phone. I need this for a lot of reasons, and wouldn't dream of not taking it in my hand luggage.


The next thing I'm taking is headphones, as they're pretty essential if you don't want the whole plane listening to your music.


I'm also taking my nivea lip balm as I can't survive a whole plane journey without it.


I'm also taking a book to read, even though I don't really read usually. I'm taking Paper Towns by John Green as I want to see what all the hype is about.



What do you usually take on a plane?

1 comment:

  1. I've never been on a plane, but I guess I'd take the same as you and maybe a sweater of something. To use as pillow and to keep me warm.

    Awkward-overload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete