Sunday 5 July 2015

June Favourites // 2015

Hello.

It's the end of June (ALSO THE START OF SUMMER), so I thought I'd share a few of my favourite things this month.


MAC 'Flat Out Fabulous' Lipstick
I got this lipstick quite early in the month, and I absolutely love it. It doesn't come off as a scary purple colour, but a really interesting dark pink colour. It's a step closer to being brave enough to wear purple lipstick, and I'm obsessed with it.




MAC 'Pink Pigeon' Lipstick
I've wanted a bright pink lipstick for ages, and after getting a bit too scared of Candy Yum Yum, I picked up Pink Pigeon. It's a gorgeous summery shade, and works really well with yellow clothes in my opinion.




Jewellery
I've spent most of my life being a mixture of afraid and irritated by jewellery. I always thought it looked stupid on me, and I still can't wear rings because they annoy me so much. However, after realising that jewellery can really improve a look, I splashed out (I say splashed out, £4 is expensive to me) on some nice jewellery. I'm still only on 3 watches and 3 necklaces, but it's a start, and I'm really enjoying using them to accessorise my outfits.



Pretty Little Liars
Everyone and their Mum and their Nana and their dog watches PLL, so I thought I'd give it a try. I ended up watching 5 seasons in 1 month, and now that I'm completely up to date I can't wait to watch the next episode!

5 Seconds of Summer
At the start of the month, I went to see 5 Seconds of Summer, as tickets were still available 2 nights before, and they were fairly cheap. I absolutely loved it. Since I returned from the concert, I've had their album on repeat and I really like them. My favourites are End Up Here, Long Way Home and Disconnected!

What have you been loving this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment