Tuesday 30 June 2015

A Day in London

Last week, I spent a day out in London, and as I live quite far away from London, I wanted to make the most of my day by visiting some tourist attractions, as well as soaking up the city atmosphere. I thought I'd share some of my photos with you.

 London from the top of The Shard.

London's famous red buses. 

Some of the many train tracks. 

London Eye & Big Ben 

Tower Bridge. 

The HMS Belfast (is that what it's called?) 

The Tower of London (with LOADS of people queuing) 

The open top of The Shard. 

Hyde Park.

A giant tree in Hyde Park (i'm running out of captions).

 A bird in Hyde Park.

GEESE. 

 MORE GEESE.

 Big Ben.

The sunset on the journey home.

What are your favourite things to do in London?

2 comments:

  1. visiting tourist attracktion like you did. I really want to go again!

    ReplyDelete