Sunday 12 July 2015

Shy Girl by MAC // Review

Hello.

Now as you probably know, I love MAC lipsticks. If you're looking for quality over price tag, I'd definitely recommend them. This is why I was so disappointed when I picked up Shy Girl.

I swatched this on my hand in the shop, and I loved it. At the time I had no nude colours so I thought it would be a great addition to my lipstick collection. Turns out I was wrong.

This may as well just be a lip balm, because I can't tell at all when I have it on. There's virtually no colour in it. And for £15.50, I expected a lot more.





Have you tried 'Shy Girl'? What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Although MAC is out of my price range, i think I might have caved in for this gorgeous colour. I see why you're mightily disappointed by the fact that it doesn't show!

    theamandaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete