Wednesday 22 July 2015

IKEA Homeware Haul

Recently I've been feeling a bit bored of my bedroom, so I went to IKEA to find some furniture and decoration that would make me love my room again, as I really like decorating and furnishing my room. Here's what I found.

The first item of furniture I got was this little bedside drawer unit. I also picked up some glass that fits the top of the drawers perfectly, and I think this makes the drawers look even nicer. I'm using the two drawers to put things in that I would usually keep on top of a bedside table, which helps my room to look tidier as I hate having loads of things out.




The other item of furniture I got was the IKEA MALM drawers that I've wanted for ages. They fit into the style of my room really well and the drawers are all really big and spacious so I can fit lots of stuff in them.



The first decorative item I got was this blue vase. It fits into my room really well since my room is blue and white. I couldn't find anything to put in it because it's so thin, but I think it looks nice even without anything in it.


The next thing I got was this pack of 3 cacti (is that what they're called?). I've wanted a cactus for ages, and I love how small and cute these ones are, and I love the containers they're in.


The last item I picked up was this scented candle for just 95p. It smells amazing, and I like that it's white/cream because it looks really nice in my room.



Do you often buy things from IKEA?

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to change up my room this Summer! You got some cool, classic stuff! (I have the same drawers ;)
    Peace xo
    www.waitwhatok.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! I love the drawers haha xo

      Delete