Sunday 19 July 2015

Makeup Brush Haul // Wish

I've recently become obsessed with the app Wish, and I ordered a few makeup brushes on there because they were quite cheap. I'm really surprised with the quality of them.

I ordered this blue brush which looks exactly like a real techniques brush. I'm using this for my foundation and I can't recommend it enough. It was really cheap and I actually prefer it to my buffing brush. It gives you a really flawless coverage and I'm obsessed with it.



The other brushes I got came in a set, and they're eyeshadow brushes. I use one for my concealer, and it blends it in really well. I use the rest for my eyes, and they've all got different uses which is really useful. They're great for blending and the quality is really good.




I'd really recommend all these brushes for the price you pay, and I'd also recommend the 'Wish' app for finding some great bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment