Wednesday 8 July 2015

Topshop Cream Blush // Review

Hello.

Ages ago, I picked up one of Topshop's cream blushers because I quite like Topshop makeup, and wanted to try them out. However, I got too invested in my MAC blusher and completely forgot about this blusher that I picked up in Head Over Heels.

I really love this blusher. I prefer it over powder blushers because I think it's a lot more pigmented, and the colour stays on a lot longer.

Overall, I'd really recommend this product to anyone who can't be bothered reapplying powder blush throughout the day, or someone who prefers to actually see the blusher over a 'subtle look'.



2 comments:

  1. What kind of finish is it? Shimmer, matte? Looks beautiful, great photos! x

    francescaroseblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It's slightly shimmery but nothing too wild, x

      Delete